TERMS & CONDITIONS
2. Oppule does not charge any processing fee in the facilitation of the loan for its customers. Qist may charge a convenience or processing fee of 2% to 4% based on the EMI plan you choose. Qist will not return the processing fee in case of any returns or cancellations.
3. Any dispute in relation with the loan facility will be between the customer and Qist. Oppule shall not be held liable for any issue or dispute arising in connection with the loan facility provided by Qist.
4. The customer is advised to go through the Terms and Conditions of Qist so they could approach Qist in case of any complaint, enquiry or dispute regarding their EMI transactions.
5. The EMI facility is only applicable on jewelry purchases made online on Oppule for customers residing in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad.
6. Qist is entitled to apply charges if you foreclose the loan.
7. The terms and conditions mentions can be modified or changed by Qist at any time without prior notice.
• 3 Months.
EMI PLANS DURATION:
• 6 Months.
• 9 Months.
• 12 Months.
1. What is Qist?
Qist is a platform that allows the customers to make purchases on Oppule by easy monthly installments without the need of owning a credit card.
2. What documents are needed for the approval of EMI?
• CNIC card (Hard & Soft copy).
• Post Dated Cheques.
• Proof of current address e.g. PRC or Domicile (Hard & Soft copy).
• Proof of Job or Business (Hard & Soft copy).
• If Own House - Passport or Driving Licence / Utility Bill.
• If Rented House - Rent Agreement, Passport or Driving Licence & • Utility Bill.
• 4 Passport Size Photographs (Selfie is not accepted).
• Last 6 Months Official Bank Statement.
Along with the down payment and monthly installments, there is a processing fee of 2% to 4% charged by Qist. Depending on the EMI plan you choose. GST is also applicable on the processing fee.
To pay for the down payment, you can use a Debit Card or Online Banking. For monthly installments, Qist will auto debit from your bank account once they get validation.
5. How much time will it take to approve my loan application?
Typically, it takes around 24 hours to assess and approve your application.
In case of return, Qist will return your down payment and paid installments. The processing fee however, shall not be returned.